You are Invited!
Curiosity Corner is open during museum hours
The DIG IT! corner opens on February 14 Explore our hands-on discovery center and learn more about fossils and archeology! Free Admission!
Saturday, March 23 St. Patrick's Day Make and Take 10-1
Stop by before the parade and make St. Patrick's Day inspired crafts in the curiosity corner. Admission is free
Film Fashion & Fun!
Saturday, March 30
Tickets $12 (must be purchased by March 18)
Start your day at the New London Public Museum (open 10-1) and their exhibit “Fashion”. Explore the history of women's fashion and fashion innovations. For one day only, the exhibit will include living mannequins wearing and explaining clothing from a variety of eras. Add to that a fun do-it-yourself souvenir brought to you by Rachel Karpf of Senna Designs and Wellness. Don't forget to grab your swag bag of goodies including: coupons, gifts, one ticket to the vintage movie, and an entry form for some very special grand prizes.
From the museum you can spend the day visiting other attractions:
- Mosquito Hill Nature Center (open 11-3) to explore the nature center’s educational exhibits and make mini wine cork succulent planters, warm beverages and snacks will be available for purchase
- Thern Farm (open 1-4) where you can tour the house and have a “historic” portrait made
- Don’t forget lunch at Familiar Grounds
- Shopping in downtown New London at Water Street Vintage and Simply Repurposed & Water Street Boutique
- Starting at 6:15pm, in the original lobby of the Grand theater, you can enjoy a wine tasting courtesy of Familiar Grounds
- At 7:00pm, join us for a vintage movie on the big screen!
Friends of the New London Public Museum
Multi Media Channels
Wisconsin Public Radio
Grand Ol' Night at the Movies!
Sat., Mar. 30 The Women 7pm
Join us for a vintage Hollywood movie at the historic Grand Cinema Theater! Step back in time and enjoy a great movie on the big screen. The movie starts at 7 PM, tickets are only $3 per person and are on sale now at the museum. Come early and enter to win a prize!
Sat., Oct. 12 TBD 7pm
Sat., Dec. 14 TBD 7pm