Welcome to your own personal tour of the New London Public Museum! Our life-long learner tours are a great way to get an exclusive look at the museum. A staff member helps your group discover something new, have fun and connect with each other in this unique setting. Make an appointment and bring your civic group, church group, social club, class reunion, friends, or anyone else for a personalized tour of the museum.
- Tours must be reserved 2 weeks in advance.
- Tours cannot be smaller than 5 or larger than 25 adults.
- Tours last 45 minutes, but can be modified to fit your needs.
- Topics can be discussed when the tour is reserved. We even offer a fun scavenger hunt!
- Tours may take place after normal museum operating hours.
- There is no charge, but donations are always welcome.