All checks or money orders should be made payable to the New London - Weyauwega Joint Municipal Court. Because this is a multi-jurisdictional court you have the following payment options.
To make a payment in New London at the Court Office - 215 N. Shawano St., New London
- Phone Number: (920) 982-8508
- Fax Number: (920) 982-8665
- Payments can be made during Municipal Court office hours on Tuesdays, 8am - 1:30pm and Thursdays, 11am - 4:30pm at the court window.
- Payments can be left in the drop box located outside the court office (within City Hall) Monday - Friday between 8am - 4:30pm.
To make a payment at the New London Police Department - 700 Shiocton St., New London
- Payments can be left in the drop box located inside the New London Police Department lobby Monday - Saturday 8am -Midnight and Sunday 12 - 8pm.
- Please fill out the "Bond Envelope" provided in the brochure holder next to the drop box with your information. Fill out as complete as you can - the more information the better.
To make a payment at the Weyauwega City Hall - 109 E. Main St., Weyauwega
- Payments can be made at the Weyauwega City Hall Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
- Must have a copy of your citation with you.
- Mail Payments to:
215 N. Shawano St.
Returned checks will be assessed additional fees and referred for possible prosecution.
To Make a Payment by Credit or Debit Card