COVID-19 Update: Student or Life-Long Learning Tours are available by appointment only.
Monday-Friday 10-4, tours are limited to 5 people (4 students and 1 adult).
Masks must be worn.
Studying natural science, Native American History, or local history? We can help!
Bring your class to NLPM for a tour and help them see some of the things they are studying. Self-guided, Guided with or without a project, and Scavenger Hunts are available at no cost.
- Please call at least 2 weeks in advance to schedule your tour
- Maximum 30 students
- 10:1 Student to Adult ratio required
- Bring your students to the NLPM and think outside the classroom!
Welcome to your own personal tour of the New London Public Museum! Our life-long learner tours are a great way to get an exclusive look at the museum. A staff member helps your group discover something new, have fun and connect with each other in this unique setting. Make an appointment and bring your civic group, church group, social club, class reunion, friends, or anyone else for a personalized tour of the museum.
- Tours must be reserved 2 weeks in advance.
- Tours cannot be smaller than 5 or larger than 25 adults.
- Tours last 45 minutes, but can be modified to fit your needs.
- Topics can be discussed when the tour is reserved. We even offer a fun scavenger hunt!
- Tours may take place after normal museum operating hours.
- There is no charge, but donations are always welcome.