- You must be a citizen of the United States and 18 years of age on Election Day
- You must be a resident of the City of New London who has resided at the address you are registering from for at least 10 consecutive days prior to an election
How to Register to Vote
- All persons registering to vote are required to provide Proof of Residence showing current name and current City of New London address
- Register at the City Clerk’s office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm; the office is open until 5:00 pm the Thursday and Friday before an election (there is no in-person registration at the Clerk's office the day before an election)
- Register by mail up to 20 days prior to an election
- Register at the polls on Election Day
- Download the registration form (EL-131) from the Wisconsin Elections Commission website
- Visit the State's MyVote Wisconsin website, https://myvote.wi.gov/ where you can fill out a registration form online; simply print it off, sign it, and return it to the City Clerk's office.
- Electors are not required to register prior to each election. You only need to register if you have moved since the last election and have not registered from your new address, or have changed your name since the last election.
Acceptable Proof of Residence
- Visit MyVote Wisconsin website https://myvote.wi.gov/ to register for the first time or for name/address changes.
- Proof of Residence is required for inperson registration or through the mail registration. Visit My Vote Wisconsin website https://myvote.wi.gov/ to determine what documents may or may not be used for registration.
Where do I vote?
Please call the City Clerk’s office at the number below to learn your voting location, or check at the State of Wisconsin’s MyVote website. Your street address determines your voting location.
For more information, please contact the City Clerk’s office at (920) 982-8500.